What will the mainstream media, including Fox and the even more wacko right wing outlets do when Trump leaves the "white" house?

Will they still follow Trump around so they can keep their high ratings?  He's the best thing to happen to ratings since ratings were invented.  I personally can't stand the 300 lb. toddler, but I understand why CNN and everyone else has a Trump story going every minute of every day.  It's all about the bottom line.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They'll do what they've always done.  Whatever makes the ratings go up is what they'll talk about.  News is a business, not a public service, and business is all about money.

If Trump is the biggest story of the day, they'll all follow him around and report on whatever outrageous claims he makes and take lots of photos of that dead animal on his head.  If a bigger / better / crazier story pops up, they'll ditch Trump in an instant and follow the new thing.

• Never mind the organisation itself - I'll be interested in the 'news personalities' characterized by extreme patriotism, like Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Geraldo Rivera and the rest who must have had people all over the world watch in surprise daily, wondering how they could get away with such hatred in “Fox & Friends” and the like. Of course, when Fox sensed the Pres. was on his way out, their support has softened, but in time to come - they also will be seen as part of his rise, despite supposedly 'pandering to the left' now.

The time when sex case Roger Ailes, who was president of Fox News had Trump in his pocket, is all over, and far right-wing networks OANN and Newsmax - who I guess Carlson and Hannity will shoot off to are top dogs now. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

rachel at 9pm Msnbc at 10 and 11pm channel Cnn Don

his daughter under serious investigation

www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/trump-tax-write...

www.politicususa.com/2020/08/03/trump-bank... 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will leave Trump alone and make a new hero 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.