Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Is it weird that I carry around a special rock?

Wherever I go I take along my special rock. I had it for nearly 2 years now.

• ?

I would say it's very weird

No.  A lot of people carry things, others would NOT normally carry. 

C. 1970, a friend brought a rock that weighed about a Kg. (2.2046 lbs. to those who are ignorant of the Metric system) back to Windsor, Ontario from a journey to Lake Louise, Alberta.  He painted it red & gave it to another friend who had red hair.  As both later played guitar in the same band, the 2nd friend was often called "Red

Rock."  

In 1980, 2nd friend & I drove in my Skyliner & moved to Calgary, Alberta.  On the way, we stopped late at night at Red Rock, Ontario.  I took a photo of him standing with hands apart over his head, looking like he was holding up the sign with the town name on it.  The black night was to imply that the "dream" of "Red Rock" was over.  A few days later, we went to Lake Louise where in a dramatic ceremony, I photographed him as he pitched the red rock into the lake.  

So: Never think that what you do is weird.  Always do whatever brings you joy in life. 

Poor "T.D.", the fruitboy troll is disappointed that he wasn't there at Lake Louise to "puff" both of us before the rock-toss.   

Yup, that is definitely weird.  But so what.  People do weirder stuff than that all the time, and weird is neither good nor bad.

My invisible friend, for example, absolutely hates odd numbers.  

That depends...Is it a little thing that fits easily in your pocket, or are you carrying around a boulder?

Absolutely not. Everyone has a special bond with someone/something. Don't worry what others think or say. They always look for something to criticize you. If you are happy with something and if it's not wrong please do it. Be Happy!

if you want to change your life, experience true happiness, and experience long lasting success then you need to make the best choice of your life and begin praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of your life everyday and in every situation of your life everyday for I guarantee if you do this everyday then your life will get better, you will have more peace, you will be more successful, you will have more happiness, and all your dreams will come true that’s because when you pray to God then God will make all good things possible for you and you must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for you to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till you finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till you finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until you finish it for it will change your life in the most amazing way

• ?

Nothing wrong with that.  Some people have rabbits' feet, chinese balls, or other talismans.