I feel like I don't like my mother as a person?

She put us through a lot as kids. I know we are responsible for our own healing, and don't want to play victim, but I'm trying to sort my feelings out.She went through rehab and has 16 years of sobriety now. I moved back with her when I was 15. Seemed good at first, but she's always used me as this "best friend" to tell everything from her sex life to affairs she was having growing up.She'll cling to me, tosses my sister aside like trash, and when she finds a man he comes first. I resent her for how she treats my sister. It's messed with her she's never really been in a good place.She'll do kind acts, but they seem for appearances.I recently had a baby, and honestly doesn't seem that interested she'll be wishy washy times she volunteers to watch her. It's like she'll put a show on with how much she loves her, but in front of her new husband.They did let us move in because her father wasn't good to us, but I have a very unwelcome feeling. Especially with her husband.  I'm trying to see past this because I am grateful, and don't want to be disrespectful.Recently before this they dumped my pets on the street and got rid of a lot of our stuff without asking. Wouldn't tell me where. Went on with their lives and got married. We were moving, and I just needed them to watch them while we got settled. Right now I'm working trying to get on my feet and go. Her new thing right now is porn. I think that just did it for me. My minds automatically says weirdo and it bothers me. 

maybe you can stay with someone else

Your mother sounds like she's seriously unbalanced, mentally, but you seem to know that. So what's your question?