Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Does my review have perfect English? Is there mistakes?

My review.....

Rick’s Mexican on North Main in Springfield has good food! muy deliciosa! Loved all of it! The Top Shelf margarita is great I recommend trying it and the mixed berry margarita. The employees are all very friendly! Carrie is a sweetie. Roger is a fantastic waiter and he’s a nice dude. Roger pulled up a chair and spent some time teaching me Spanish and I taught him a little Portuguese!They seem to really, REALLY care about customer safety. I forgot my mask while I was photographing the dining area and a young guy who is a manager said Hey Excuse me Sir, Could you put on a mask while walking around the restaurant? 

Favorite Answer

Not quite. It just needs some additional punctuation, fewer exclamation marks, and the 'muy delicosa' in a different place:

Rick’s Mexican on North Main in Springfield has good food, and I loved all of it; "muy deliciosa! The Top Shelf margarita is great, I recommend trying it and the mixed berry margarita. The employees are all very friendly. Carrie is a sweetie. Roger is a fantastic waiter and he’s a nice dude. Roger pulled up a chair and spent some time teaching me Spanish, and I taught him a little Portuguese. They seem to really, REALLY care about customer safety. I forgot my mask while I was photographing the dining area, and a young guy who is a manager said: "Hey, Excuse me Sir, Could you put on a mask while walking around the restaurant?" 

ARE there mistakeS --------------