Is it healthy to drink as much as I do ?

Usually when I wake up I have a shot of fireball to freshen my breath, then have a few shots of vodka with breakfast, and a beer to drink while on the train going to work, on my break I usually have 2 beers. Usually when I’m working I’ll sneak a shot or two of either whiskey vodka or tequila. Then another 2 beers at lunch with a shot of tequila. While working I’ll then sneak another shot about an hour or so after lunch. Then on my second break I have 2 drinks, either beer or wine usually. Then another one heading home from work. I then have 2 beers while waiting for dinner, usually I have 2-3 glasses of wine with dinner. After that I have about 4-5 beers while relaxing before going to bed. Before I fall asleep though I have one final shot of whiskey. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Yes. That’s the exact alcohol consumption that my doctor recommends.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Even a small amount of alcohol is unhealthy compared to zero alcohol. Alcohol is a potent carcinogen. 

• 2 months ago

No, that is not healthy.

• 2 months ago

Troll smarter, not harder. Your stupid is showing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only children ask these sorts of 'Questions' because adults are well...adults. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course not. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

suuuuure                        

• Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  You are an alcoholic.  Want to prove it?  Try to stop drinking for 6 months.  Bet you can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.