Why did Facebook delete my account for joining groups?

Facebook has deleted my account claiming it's violated the terms of service just because I joined a few groups. Why? How is that violating the terms of service? They now won't even let me register, as soon as I make a new account I'm told it's disabled because I violated the terms of service. How can I violate the terms of service for just registering? What the hell is Mark Zuckerberg's problem? Right now I miss MySpace, but MySpace is just not the same anymore after 2010.

Instagram viewers https://fluidbuzz.com/

• To all of you who keep trolling me and saying "You're not telling us everything" or "You can't get deleted just for that", eh, yes you can and I am not hiding anything, you all DON'T KNOW ME so don't ******* judge me and to that idiot brian 2010, I did NOT violate any terms of service, you did NOT read my question properly, I have already stated what I did, I joined groups and then got told my account was disabled, that's not a valid reason to get your account removed so **** you!

You access in too many groups.

First of all, your Terms of Service violation caused Facebook to disable your account. You should have been more careful with how you behave or react with others on the platform.

Second, it wasn't a very good idea to create a new account. The aforementioned rules stipulated you're not eligible for a new account after the original one was disabled for violating the Community Standards or other policies. The new one was quickly blocked.

Making more than one account, ever, is the worst possible terms violation (in Facebook's view).

It seems you're not telling us everything. Facebook doesn't do this without reason.

• ?

Facebook did not Delete you for joining Groups you did something that Violated there TOS Terms of Service 

Take a look at there TOS Terms of Service to Determine what it could have been