Do you wish the wheels of justice turned a little faster?

They say the fraudulent election investigations could take months before it is all settled!

I'm not placing Lawrence O'Donnell.  Is he on the MSM, CNN, etc?

I did hear one man on some TV show, but that wasn't his name, glasses, dark hair, and he was saying that all Trump supporters should be rounded up, etc.  Can't think of his name but he has been around quite a while.  I don't know how people like that (and those biddies on the View, too) manage to stay hired!

AG Barr  is not investigating this and what he said was edited by AP.

Biden supporters, also cheaters, I suppose, are going to be quite surprised when this wraps up!

Favorite Answer

What's up with lawrence o'donnel???...

He HATES Trump, and he want's Kamala kept in check... It's like he's the President or something.... He keep's finding weird nasty people to talk about how disappointing Trump is to "them"...

He is VERY VERY determined to get rid of Trump.....

He's just a news reader nobody give's a F*** about....

I've only just heard of him..... and it was an accident...

He reminds me of some one.... 

His channel think's "The Biden administration is going to hunt Trump down where ever he goes and bring him to justice"....

They're accusing Trump of encouraging his supporter's to threaten a 20 year old and his family....

But have no evidence... and "The Biden administration" are going to prosecute when "they're in power"....

F*** it's disturbing....

lawrence o'donnel doesn't look right.....

You mean the investigation that the Attorney General has stated publicly is baseless?