Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Can I have some advice, please?

My girlfriend and I are both 24 and we have been dating for 2 years. She recently asked for a break to “figure herself out” because she is really stressed with family issues. I pdon’t understand why we can’t work it out together, but she just says she needs a break. I told her to just contact me when she is ready so I wouldn’t bother her and she texted back and told me I could text her or call her anytime I wanted and that I wouldn’t bother her at all because she loves me dearly. I ended up texting her yesterday telling her I was thinking about her and she was really friendly and even used the heart and winky face emojis in her texts. She finally sent me she text saying, “Thank you for texting me that cute dog picture today 💗 I really enjoyed that. Please know that even on a break, I still love you unconditionally. That is something that will not change.” 

Do you think this break means we are close to being over? She still wants a break, but is being really nice and I don’t understand.

• Cathy

Your girlfriend wants to get some strange cock.  Get over it and move on

Source(s): Ivanka Trump

someone is digging her guts out

I'd tell her something don't smell right, it's okay for me to text you but not see you. Tell her it makes you feel like she is looking for someone else and you are starting to question her feelings. Have you had sex with her? No? If so maybe she is wanting you to make a move.

Jerry said it best. he gave you a great answer.

If you go back to her ar a later time, expect this to reoccur, even if you should get married in the future. She sounds like a girl with "warped high morals" who just wants to break up for a while while she has sex with someone else and believes that's not cheating. 

I was going to offer you some wisdom, but after reading Jerry's comment, I realized I couldn't do better. I think Jerry hit the nail on the head. Everything he said is true reality. Good luck!

this is the thing i don't understand about "breaks" (break ups in disguise). i can deal with "stress" and "family issues" while still being in a relationship. everyone can. because those things don't involve my relationship. there is some issues in your relationship she is not telling you. and she's trying to be nice about it. i doubt you'll get back together. 

Consider she may be dealing with issues not involving you, and needs to concentrate on them without the demands of a relationship. Text her this answer, and ask if "this guy is right".

No, she is looking for other, richer places.  In other words she is BS'ing you.  Go find someone else to tag

asked earlier!!!