How to tell my family I'm not bi anymore?

Two years ago I told my family that I was bisexual because I did have attraction to both sexes. However recently I'm no longer attracted to the same sex as me and I honestly do think it was a phase for me. I never really tell my family stuff like this and it's an awkward thing to bring up so how should I tell them and how do I make them believe me

• reme_1

Don't try to explain it. They won't understand. For you it may have been part of growing up and questioning yourself. Just be yourself. And be happym 

How old were you when you did this? If you were a minor it’s not just going to have as much weight. No one in their right mind is going to hold a 13 year to what they say for ever. This is part of the reason why I often tell young people to wait on outing themselves till college if possible. You really need some life experience sometime to know for sure and not be so eager to immediately put a bow on an issue like this and say it’s all settled. Things can change. But if you were 33 and said this you’ll have been taken more seriously. 

There may not be much a need to tell your family anything. You said you were bi. Maybe the truth is you were a little or maybe still are a little bi bicurious and we’re just exploring. But now after some life experience feel more straight. Just move on with your life and it should be fine. Just keep seeing women. If they have questions they know where to find you. 

Ii is a congenital condition. (developed before birth!)

Your family doesn't want to know.

On top of that, you shouldn't be telling them.

You already screwed up once and told them anyway - and look where it's got you:  You now regret having told them.  (That was totally predictable.)

So not having learnt ANYTHING, you now want to tell them AGAIN.

You probably think you surely won't end up regretting telling them this second time.

But you will.

Just forget about discussing your sexual interests with them, until they ask.  Your sex life is not nearly as interesting to others as you seem to imagine it is.

why do you feel the need to tell them?

What!?!? How dare you say you were not born that way!?!? What are you thinking!?!?

Do not assume they have an obligated right to be informed of who you're attracted to at all times...

seems a bit weird no?

• Foxy

Tell them what you just said :P Don't complicate your life for no reason.