Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Am I thinking into it too much? ?

So me and my girl have been watching a show on Netflix and she brung it up tonight that she wants to watch it because she fell asleep the last time we watched it. So I’m putting it on and fast forwarding it to the part she fell asleep at and she gives me an attitude and tells me to just explain to her what happened and I’m trying to tell her that it was a big part in the show and she should much rather see it instead of me explaining it since it’s only about 15min at the end of the episode, And she gets mad And tells me I’m annoying and she doesn’t want to watch the show anymore... Usually if your interested in a show wouldn’t you want to see what you missed?? I didn’t make it an argument I jus let it go before someone tells me I’m childish of the pettiness of the situation I’m just wondering if I’m tripping. 

Forget relationships for now - it is obvious you are not ready.