What are the easiest nations to get citizenship to that are not Democracies?

I have hated the US government ever since I was born and want to become a citizen of another nation. As I dislike the US government and don't want to live in nations that have similar government styles as the USA I figure the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Israel, South Korea, Japan, and Western Europe are out because they are simply going to be the same as the USA.  Of the countries i have lived so far I like China, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Peru, and Brazil. I figure nations that I would be happiest in are ones that are run by dictators and strife with corruption. I was wondering which countries strife with corruption and run by Dictators would be easiest to get citizenship to.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

No government's going to grant you citizenship unless you have something to offer it. But if you're highly skilled you may find what you're looking for closer to home...in Cuba. 

Try North Korea or China. Maybe even Iran.

So long as you enter North Korea legally, by means of a Visa, they would gladly welcome an American citizen requesting political amnesty.  It's the ones who enter illegally or who tried to bring religious / political propaganda with them who have trouble.