How to answer  a question at Yahoo questions?

• Zirp

open the question, click the blue "answer" button.

If you don't see one, the asker has you blocked, or you've already answered your quotum for the day

• .

Clearly you know how to answer as you added an update to your question in the answer area, instead of doing it correctly and selecting Edit>Update to your question. If you don't see the option to answer a question, one of three things is going on:

1 - the question is older and closed to new answers

2 - the user who posted the question has your account blocked

3 - you've already answered the question

• ?

On the Question that you want to Answer click on the Write your Answer here Box then type in your Answer and click Submit

Just like this................

If there is no answer button or hyperlink, that means the person who asked those questions has blocked you. If you are using a mobile device, it needs to be in desktop MODE. Try refreshing the display after you put your device into desktop mode. 

Thumbing down my answer just means I am correct and that some one is pissed and can't deal with reality. 

Actually, after long time I want to answer some supply chain related questions. I have seen some questions. But did not find the option to answer them.