Interested guy I met from a friend's post think I'm cheating on him?

So, I met this dude from a post on Facebook. He was so cool. He was talking to me about being wifey material. We had not talked but one night. A few days prior, I ended phone conversations and text with a different guy who after some time I lost interest. He was very weird. Anyhow, every morning the old guy would send me a Good Morning GIF text. I stayed on the phone w the new guy until 4am. I had to be at work the next day and couldn't get out of bed. He called and then an hour later texted. He said I guess you overslept. I wasn't fully woke. I was still under the covers. I grabbed my phone, and text back. I had no name on his number, so I responded to the text using the old guys name. When I recognized it, I tried to fix it, but it was too late it already sent. It gets worse. I was trying to respond good morning w a GIF, but instead a pink Happy Birthday popped up.  He said, my name isn't......My name is........Who is He. I told him, directly that it was a guy I was talking to daily by phone for two weeks straight that I decided he wasn't who I wanted to be in a relationship with. It just hurt because the appearance of things is that I'm cheating and covering it up. I'm not. I really like this guy. I called. I text. I left messages. He has read them but won't talk to me. What can I do?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.