do you think my bf is cheating on me?

Long story short my bf had rumors of him cheating with me on his co-worker i suspect they were in a relationship before me but he denies it. I chose to believe him. Recently he says he going to hangout with the boys and says its like near this place which i know it's kinda by where his co worker lives. He tells me that because he shares location with me which he secretly wants to turn off without me knowing. And now i just found out he is searching her on facebook daily. Is he going to cheat on me when he says he going to hangout with the boys. I also secretly read a message where he texted her, "ok you home??" Thats so suspicious. I don't want to be lied to. No matter how many times I tell him this he always denies it and finds a way to say he has not cheated on me. 

you need to ask him this question

I think he's either gonna do it or he has already and wants to do it again. Im sorry if that sounds mean but its true. The signs are there and you just need your clarity so i can understand you asking this question. I think you'll save yourself alot of heartbreak if you break up with him. Him gaslighting you and pretending you're the crazy one just so he can get away with his sketchy behavior is condescending as hell and an insult to your intelligence. Get out while you can and don't let him ruin you. You know you deserve better. Hope this helps and good luck.

For f**k's sake just break up already. You don't trust him, you snoop through his phone, and you track him. Whether or not he's cheating is somewhat irrelevant (even though I do think he is). The trust is not there. Move on and let him live his life.