When you were little did you have a wry sense of humor ?
Pearl was way to serious for my wry sense of humor
- MichaelLv 42 months agoFavorite Answer
I don't really have an answer but this is damn funny to me
- Gummy RoachLv 72 months ago
I was a very shy, insecure kid. Didn't have much of a sense of humor in those days.
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
You bet I sure did Doc and I'm still little LOL.
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
Not when I was little but my imaginary friend did
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
Only on Sundays , when we got sent to the bakery, to get a loaf of Rye Bread.---and some crumb buns.
It was like a ritual on Sundays .
- Pearl LLv 72 months ago
depends on what was going on at the time
- ChaiTeaLv 62 months ago
Wry, do you ask?
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
Yes,I even ate ham on wry sammiches.