did i just get scammed on amazon?

i made an order on november 19th, getting a notification from amazon that it "shipped" on the 20th. however, when i checked the USPS site, it said they were still waiting to recieve the item. i assumed it was just coming from out of country, but it should've arrived by now, and... USPS still doesn't have the package. i sent them a message, as did customer support, and they just said "i checked usps, it arrived in los angeles today," but checking the number RIGHT NOW, it shows this: [see image!]. they're literally lying to my face. i sent them an email telling them that was inaccurate, and that if they dont resolve this within 48 hours i demand a refund. 

was this a scam?? i've never been scammed on amazon before, so it's really... sketchy that this would happen.

if i did get scammed, what should i do about it? is there anything i could do this very moment or will i have to wait a few days?

the tracking info ive recieved from amazon also only says it "shipped november 20th," with no following updates past that. i dont think amazon's shipping it either :')

i contacted amazon's customer support again and they're sending me a full refund, thank god

Every time I've dealt with Amazon, they always supply me with an estimated delivery date.  I always wait for this date before I get too worked up.  Amazon is always prompt.  Some of their associate sellers less so.  But anyway, I always wait for delivery date.   

Amazon guarantees every transaction. Impossible to not get a refund unless you are an idiot which seems to be the problem.

i would hope not, ive never gotten scammed on amazon, sometimes amazon will deliver it instead of the post office