Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

The left claims they follow logic, while the right follow emotion, while the right claims the opposite, so which side is telling the truth?

• The left are definitely the emotional of the two. Most of their movements are predicated on emotional positions like deportation is bad because it hurts people's feelings, we must overtax the rich because they have too much money while poor people struggle for food, and let's pick women and minorities into positions merely to feel good and inclusive. It's all emotional. Republicans are more pragmatic. Republicans know how the real world works such as giving tax cuts to businesses so they'll do business in the USA because whether leftists like it or not businesses are motivated by profit and not feelings.

Not quite. The right follows science and facts.

The left follows B.S. and hysteria.

It's not as black and white. Both sides can be emotional and logical. It depends on the individual, not the political affiliation.

Neither.  Everyone follows logic sometimes and emotion sometimes.

• ?

As usual, both sides are lying. 

• Leo

I've hear people on the right say the opposite.

About what? I mean, if you were talking about science with them, I wouldn't side with them on that. I say that because most of the atheists here like to treat science like every single scientist agrees with Democrats, and they ALL agree on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. I don't see science like that. I don't see science disproving God. So, what was the subject and maybe I can tell you.

I follow what is written in the Holy Bible.

Both are telling it as they see it.  Both are wrong.