Should the covid vaccine be mandated and would you support that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

5G and vaccine = people will fall like flies = depopulation = population control. Reject everything that the gov't wants you to do. test is chipped. vaccine is chipped. why do u rely on the antichrist to give u health instead of praying to Jesus? covid religion is from the antichrist. orthodoxy with one cup and one spoon = the only true faith. roman catholics tried one cup and one spoon and got sick with bubonic plague. orthodox churches who closed for covid or had covid measures with disposable cups and disposable spoons are no longer orthodox; now, they are churches for satan. that's why Jesus wonders in the bible whether he will find true believers who did not convert to covid religion. forgive me.

Edit: saint Paisios from Mount Athos warned that a certain flu-type vaccine will be mark of the beast

(can't buy or sell without it); block posts will block the roads to see if you're chipped (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov)

Attachment image
    Source(s): There is NO epidemic. There is NO pandemic. It's all bs. 5G kills as many people as gov't wants dead but COVID is blamed.Gov't will blame new death on people who didn't wear masks. COVID VACCINE will be MANDATORY. but COVID VACCINE = MARK OF THE BEAST (at worst) ... or it will work together with 5G to kill people (at best) for depopulation (population control of keeping population under 500 million as per Georgia Guidestones)...
  • 2 months ago

i dont think so, not if you might be allergic to the ingredients in it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it should and I absolutely would. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so, some people like me might be allergic to what they put in them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is an offence to knowingly pass on AIDS, to that wally. GBH with intent.

• 2 months ago

Not big on forcing people to inject or ingest drugs into their bodies . I believe individuals should be able to decide that for themselves .

Another question arises , what about people like my wife that already have the antibodies ,,,,,,, would you force her to take a drug too ?

• How about if it is mandated people who knowingly pass aids on to someone in CA face felony charges. Since Gavin Newsome made it a misdemeanor people can knowingly infect someone with hiv and face simple misdemeanor charges.

• 2 months ago

The Covid vaccine should only be given to Chinese people given that they are the originators of this deadly virus 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.