? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do Trump supporters think white people are superior to and deserve more than people of other races ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I do not see where you have included any source(s) to support your opinion.

• 2 months ago

cause thats what others are telling them

• 2 months ago

Trump people?  Get a job.  Look at your co-workers...and tell me who you think is superior to you.  I'll bet your answer is NO ONE.

At football games...everyone points a finger and says, "WE'RE NUMBER !"  Have you EVER heard or saw ANYONE, regardless of race or culture PROUDLY say, "WE'RE NUMBER 2!"  Or # 5, 22, 87?  Other than Arkansas occasionally saying "At least we're not Louisiana", no, you haven't.  No one has.

As for "deserving" more than others, we don't think we deserve anything we don't personally work hard to get...regardless of race.

As to whites thinking they are superior...name 1 country whites conquered, invaded, or established trade with that did not improve the standard of living (food and education) for the people who lived there that DID not resort back to their tribal ways?  Hell, you can see the same thing in every DEM run city...gang warfare, killing each other off on a daily basis (there are over 20 black on black murders every day in the USA).

Slavery is not a white man's invention.  Slavery has been going on in Africa for over 300,000 years.  African sold their neighbors off to any ship passing by that wanted them. The first white man came along about 70,000 years ago.

Africa has over 10 million slaves today.  India has over 18 million.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most of them are white and the ones who aren't white, would like to be aligned with white supremacy such as Asians and Latinos

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

no one said that

quit taxing my labor to give it to those that choose not to work

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

truth is, they have an inferiority complex, and they need to blame someone else for their lot in life 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That simply isn't true.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do communists lie about Christians constantly?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.