Roman asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

I'm confused on how to do questions A,B,C,D?

Update:

Chemistry

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In order to get you the Best Help for your Chemistry Question you need to move it to the Correct Category to Ensure it goes to the Right people that know the Answer to your Question 

This is the Yahoo Answers Category that Category is for Questions about the Site it Self 

You need to place it in the Homework Help Category 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I was hacked by the impersonator below ignore that answer.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's what teachers and textbooks are for. If you haven't figured it out yet, DO move your question to an appropriate category (this isn't one and apparently you allowed it to sit here for 13 hrs so far). Leaving your question in a wrong category implies getting useful/valid answers isn't very important. ALWAYS pay attention to where YA puts your questions when you Submit them, so you can relocate them if needed (the algorithm that places questions is fallible...it placed your post based on the word "question" in the subject line when you should've used the word "chemistry" or "homework" to help it land in an appropriate subcategory.

Your question belongs in Science & Mathematics>Chemistry OR Education & Reference>Homework Help as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Too bad you aren't bright enough to move this into the right category then.   Are you also confused about how buttons work?

BTW allowing your name to be seen online is very stupid.   I assume you are the same Roman Garcia that has way too many selfies on his Facebook page.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.