Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Could this married woman like me?

When it comes to women, how can you tell if they genuinely like you versus liking the attention you give them?

I’m asking because I’ve been Facebook friends with this married woman for 5 years or so. We live in different states. We get along very well and have video chatted several times. We talk about life, our tastes in entertainment, relationships, etc. she’s been a good friend to me offering support.

So during a video chat once we were talking about sex. She smiled and said she would probably like it if she had sex with me.

I really like this woman between her personality, good looks, and intelligence. It’s hard not to picture myself with her. 

Do you think she likes me?

She’s told me about her marital issues too how her husband can be lazy and doesn’t listen well. 

• Foofa

You or anyone else who'll listen to her complain about the marriage I bet she's refusing to leave. But it doesn't really matter because of course it's the dumbest thing on Earth to get involved with a married person. Surely you're too smart for that. 

falling in love with a married woman ruins your life:She’s not going to leave her husband or break up her family. She may be beating boredom or spicing up her life. The women cheaters find that the affairs are surprisingly rewarding because there are no social rules governing it, no pattern for its development, no precedent for how to behave and no defined goals for an affair. Because it is temporary with no predictable outcome, a woman is free to create an unusual entity, a sexual relationship in which she has no prescribed role…”

I have lots of FB friends.  I don't discuss my sex life with any of them.  Ask her.  Presumably SHE knows if SHE "likes you."  Or wait until her husband starts looking into her on line activities, and then he'll let you know.