Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why can't trump supporters see that trump was going to throw them under the bus if he won again?

to me it couldn't be more obvious as someone who voted for him in 2016

Update:

I don't care if you believe me or not personally

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They dont care! Thats what you miss in all this. They just dont care. With delight, They will willingly go under the bus for their minigod.

• 1 month ago

Trump is a populist President who tried to appease too many different groups of people at the same time.

It's actually kinda sad when you think about it. Americans are divided by race, gender, religion, and we foolishly repeat the mantra 'diversity is our strength.' I'm starting to wonder if another Adolf Hitler is around the corner.

• 1 month ago

You never voted for him, and you are obviously used to people not believing anything you say.  Both textbook Democratic tells. I would think it's tough being so irrelevant, but you seem to be handling it well.    

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I could possibly agree with you if you Biden supporters would see what he is doing to you. You can only see what you want to about Trump but put blinders on when it comes to Biden. Maybe its time to SEE the facts in both parties. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are too blind to see that.

• 1 month ago

Look at voters in southern states.  They have the highest rates of obesity, lifestyle-related health issues like diabetes and heart problems, highest out of wedlock pregnancies and high school drop out rates, and take more in federal assistance than they pay in taxes.  They are basically debtor states.  Yet they continue to vote republican.  You would think they're want to give a democrat a shot just to see if it would improve their lives, but nope, gotta vote republican. 

Similarly, trump could take a dump on his supporters' dining room tables and they would compliment him on the volume and girth.   He does nothing for them but hate the same people they hate, and that seems to be good enough. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We don't think he will.                                                    

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, sure you did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.