Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

Can Santa Claus catch COVID-19 or is he immune?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Santa has always practiced no contact with everyone except the elves, and since they always wear gloves they are in a no-contact zone. Also, since in the u.s Christmas Eve is cold, Santa wears a scarf around his head and his mouth when he goes into houses, so airborne has no effects. When he gets back to the North Pole, its freezing, so germs that have been caught on his sleigh or clothes are frozen. I’m not sure about this, but i think his life in the frozen waste has strengthened his immune system making him immune to everything anyway, so even in warm climates, he is safe. As far as carrying germs from one house to another, the sleigh is equipped with sanitizing fog so germs are killed when he gets in, and it soaks into his clothes, killing germs on contact,  so Santa is, in effect, immune so he can do his thing without making anybody sick, catching Covid, or even transferring it. Never fear, nothing can keep Santa from coming.  Well, almost nothing.  Of course, being naughty will stop him, but not for good people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and that is why he cannot come this year. 

• 1 month ago

He wears gloves and Santa-tizes his hands, so he should be okay. 

• 1 month ago

Dr. Fauci says Santa is immune. He has santibodies 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He'll maintain social distancing and will stay at least 6 feet away from the kids hiding behind the sofa.  Also, Amazon no contact delivery will help Santa as well.

• Spike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

IF he is from GOD's world then he can't catch. Just like GOD and all his assistant those Angels. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Santa is magic remember and has the best doctor and nurse elves

• He can't catch it, but I heard his elves aren't making any toys this year. Mrs. Claus is teaching them how to crochet COVID masks for all the good children.

And for the bad children, they spit in the masks and hope they fall ill.

• 2 months ago

Santa can only catch COVID from the easter bunny and the tooth fairy, so i'm sure it will be ok to let him in your house this year, just to be sure i would put a sign on your chimney saying "NO MASK NO ENTRY"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.