? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Is Chanel a luxury brand? ?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Previous creative director Karl Lagerfeld controlled the quantity, quality and availability of everything with a Chanel label on it. Everything had to be expertly made by skilled craftspeople, made of the finest quality materials available and.made in very limited numbers. For a long time he would not let Chanel accessories or fashion to be sold on line to ensure that anything bought on the web was a fake and only things bought from boutiques was real. It worked and Chanel is still a true luxury brand in both price, exclusivity, and quality. 

• Jerry

Sure is.       

Yes - it's reputation should be restored now that the freak Lagerfeld has found enough good taste to die.  I wonder if there's a Studio 54 where he is now?

Yes but I do not like it, I think the perfume stinks, but everyone has they're own opinion!

• kelvin

yes it is.............