Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How to trick a man into wanting marriage?

Men dont seem to want married anymore.   I can I trick someone into wanting it so he will propose to me?

It works for literally EVERY woman who has ever been married!!!!!

When you stop having sex with them, they either cheat or dump you to find some feminist skank

The idea of me ending up with someone else does NOT scare them into marriage!!!   They will dump me and then message me weeks later to question if Im already with someone or if I slept with anyone.  So clearly the idea of me being with someone else DOES bother them..   Just not enough to make a commitment.

MEN DO NOT COMMIT UNLESS TRICKED INTO IT

No, men DO NOT want to marry!!!!!!    If they did, then ID HAVE ALREADY BEEN MARRIED!!!!!

Men only want to marry because their wife somehow TRICKED THEM into believing that they wanted it!!!!!

Im female.

If I was male, I wouldnt desire marriage!!!!

No one wanted me when I was at my peak..  NO ONE will ever want me now!!!

Id be happy if I had that peice of paper tho because that means someone wants me

You don't seem very stable...

When I first saw this question, I was going to say you could just try being wife-material... but then I saw all of these updates.... Now I see why you're trying to trick somebody- Trying to get someone to stay In Earnest seems like a long-shot...

Good luck... with everything...

also, assuming [all] men don't want to merry is a stereotype... and probably sexist too.

• Foofa

If all you want is a proposal you can probably manipulate some guy into doing that for you. Of course dragging him though a wedding might be more difficult and then of course keeping the marriage together would prove impossible unless you're sincere about it. But in all seriousness, some men still want to get married. They might not be the kid of guy you think you deserve though. So maybe change your standards for guys and you'll get one. 

Why would you want to be with someone that you have to "trick" them into being married.  Being married is simply a piece of paper.  If you are happy with him and him with you, thats all you really need.  The piece of paper means nothing if either of you are not happy.

• a

I'm plain, nearsighted and flat-chested. I probably had less than ten dates in high school. I never had lots of money, don't drink a lot, don't go on fancy vacations. I was married for almost 25 years before I was widowed. I'm with someone now, who has asked marry me, but I'm waiting for HIM to clear up his financial business. We're not going to have children, so really, I'm in no hurry.

Dr. Stephanie covered a lot of ground. Your lack of self esteem and lack of ethics are problematic. I will add on what she didn't say:

Like attracts like. Your low self esteem and lack of ethics generally means you will seek out and try to interact with those whom you view as peers. Those will be other people with your moral compass. So you're sabotaging yourself: you desire trickery to 'win' and the men you go after know you're playing, and they are not predisposed to marriage anyway. It's a game to them, just like it is to you.

You need to hold yourself to a higher standard, and meet a nicer class of people. Don't expect a decent man to offer marriage to a game-player, or someone as bitter, jaded, and toxic as your post indicates you are. Those aren't attractive qualities.

Your desire to trick someone into wanting to marry you screams several things:

1. You are ignorant of how this works. You cannot effectively become married and keep a marriage based upon trickery.

2.  You must have a terrible self image and low self esteem, if you feel you must use trickery to get married to someone!

3. Your idea shows an astounding lack of moral compass or ethics.  

If someone learned that he was tricked by you into marrying you, IF that were even possible, what do you think his response would be? Most would dump you as quickly as possible, and you'd be back to square one in any case. 

Enough said. And, by the way, men DO want to marry !

• ?

Many women in the past have tried to trick their man.  You might trick him INTO marriage but the subsequent divorce doesn't need any tricks.  If men don't wish to be married then that is a reflection of the poor cost/benefit equation for "marriage" as it is currently practiced.

Not a good idea. It's not "marriage" so much that a man seeks as a woman he can't fathom leaving from his life. A man secures a woman because he can not tolerate the notion that she'd end up with someone else! So it's not "wanting marriage" so much as it is deeply believing within himself that the only woman he wants is you. Tricking has nothing to do with respect, or love, or being a good partner in ANY form... all of which are basic needs in a marriage. If the man does not want to marry you and marriage is what you seek.... you're simply barking up the wrong tree. At least for now. Women and Men, both, need to make up their OWN minds about selecting a mate. 

You want to know the real trick? Stop having sex with them. Men will see you as something valuable that he has to earn.

The saying goes: "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

• ?

It will not work. Why would you want to marry someone that will make your life hell? Then divorce you.

Oh dear, I don’t think it’s possible, but if it is what a sad life