Kaila
Kaila asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

Christmas gift ideas on a tiny budget?

Happy holidays! i am doing my christmas gift shopping last minute, and unfortunately on a small budget. I need to get my bff a gift, her boyfriend who i am good friends with, and 7 other people. 2 which are my coworkers and i just want to thank them for giving me rides home a lot. Im just so stumped and don't want to be rude getting cheap things but seriously dont want to cheap out and get crappy gift due to having a tiny budget. Basically out of the people i have to get gifts for , 2 are girly, into makeup, purses etc, ones into fitness, and another is into cozy relaxing studying things. Very conflicted. HELP! do i get them all the same thing? Like a small spa kit ? ive already done that though previous christmases so don't want to repeat it. im struggling

$10 gas cards and a thank you note for those that have given you car ride, Beanies with built in Bluetooth headphones for the others $13.99. Let everyone know in advance that things have been tight this year and you really wish you could do more. 

• donnie

Just find something for all of them. It’s the thought that counts not the price. If they aren’t great full then that’s on them. What’s something they like? 

you're missing something here. you don't "NEED" to give a gift to anyone. if you're really on a small budget, especially during a pandemic, i would just save the money. you won't be able to see them to give them the presents anyways. 

you want cheap stuff, because of a cheap budget, it's going to have to do. but cheap stuff can also add up... please save your money. they don't need gifts.