Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

How Do I Get Rid Of These Marks On My Face?

Its been 6 months now and they've not disappeared. I got it from a facial. I have tried everything aloe vera, bio oil, vaseline, normal moisturiser, oatmeal face scrub. what can I try next? 

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bec
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would try an antifungal cream (anything for athletes foot would work) - apply twice a day for 2 weeks.

If that doesn't work, go and see a dermatologist.

Fungal infections can show up and not look as you'd expect (I've had ringworm on my thumb and knee and they were both red circles. But I've also had a fungal infection on my back which was small brown patches)

I'd also avoid using any makeup/brushes/flannels/towels etc that you have been using previously - if it fungal, it's best to clean everything and then not touch the area wherever possible to prevent further spread.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

First: are you on any kind of medication? Is it steroid based? Your hair pattern on the side of your face indicates an excess level of testosterone. Steroids can also lead to skin problems similar to your picture. If you aren't on medication then have your hormone levels checked. Unbalanced hormones cause serious skin problems.  The lesions themselves need to be seen by a dermatologist. It looks like the facial stimulated some purging but it stopped before the purging was nevertheless, after 6 months your skin should be clear unless there's something else going on. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is Tinactin, it will work for ringworm.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Good luck.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looks like ring worm. Nice sideburns. They go with your double chin.

• 2 months ago

Perhaps you can get a referral to a board-certified dermatologist.  I'm not sure if those marks are from post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (due to inflammation afterwards), a burn, and/or something other.  (Just an fyi that before going to a doctor, for instance, one may consider looking at consumer sites like yelp, vitals, and/or healthgrades.)

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

have you saw a good dermatologist

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looks like you received the wrong kind of facial ;).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.