I was told by my manager to help people at work?

I was helping this girl and the. This other girl started saying I was pretending to be her mom or something.. I’m just helping her like I was told I was not helping or talking to this other girl I don’t understand why she won’t back off me when I have other things to do? Does she have a mental illness? What can I do about this? Even if I was a mother why would that be a bad thing??? I don’t understand what is wrong with this woman she’s also racist against white people she’s from a **** hole town in China 

I am just annoyed because I want to help people but it makes it difficult when people are being rude to you. 

And then I end up saying things I regret ! I don’t even hate China but she annoyed me so I said that

Maybe she just jealous or mad that you helping that girl and not her. 

maybe you should talk to your manager about it

I completely understand where you are coming from, especially not being a racist but ending up saying those things when arguments get heated. To be fair, there are racial slurs for every race in the book, including white people that I'm sure they'd be willing to throw back in our faces just as much.

I don't know what on earth is happening to our work culture, but since when has it become our problem when other coworkers can't handle their own sh*t? Why do we have to help them and take care of our own load at the same time? I remember just a few years ago those people would be considered lazy and be fired, I miss those days a lot. If she can't handle the workload (which is clearly obvious) then she shouldn't be working there. I don't see how her poor performance is your problem.

Don't be afraid to bring this up to the manager next time. Next time they want you to help that person, say that you have your own workload to deal with and that frankly, she doesn't appreciate your help and that you don't give a damn anymore. Let her drown, and let her drown deep

The other girl is simply jealous and or venting about how you are the good person whom is assisting a coworker. However YOU are indeed wrong to insist that the given nationality of the given other woman has anything to do with her either jokingly teasing you or being nosey about helping the other coworker. While it is not the place of the second person girl/woman to be interrupting you and minding your "business" while you were following your supervisors instructions; there is NEVER justification for people to make RACIST nor HATEFUL comments about others. And YOU being a DECENT person unlike so many CHUMP supporters; at least YOU have the ability to at least admit your imperfections...The same imperfects that given people have when they get flustered and say things that THEY don't mean. However this being said please don't allow others to push your buttons. And please don't lower yourself by making insulting comments regarding the race nor nationality of others no matter how wrong you may feel that they may be about something. Move forward. 

And continue to do the right thing by helping others.

• James

She was just mad you weren't acting like her mom 

That is one of the problems with minorities. They can cause lots of trouble. Just remember that God doesn't love them as much as good white people.