Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

how much heating do you put on ?

how much heating (as in like what temperature)do you put on during winter? and for how long. UK 

Nurse in Tennessee fainted after receiving COVID vaccine

Question: why should we take it if it has such side effects?

Nurse in Alaska had anaphylactic shock

Trump and Biden are in cahoots to chip everyone via needles on the vaccines

5G will kill vaccinated

Population control = depopulation = Georgia Guide stones 500 million max population

LA RESISTANCE ! ! !

Doctor Fauci = son of Mother Theresa; Theresa supplied Jeffrey Epstein's island with kids to fondle with

Adrenochrome will be extracted from dissidents in underground re-education camps; dissidents were taken there (when electricity was turned off for a few days) at 4AM after drone with scopolamine gassed them (Project Pogo and Project Zyphr)...

Project Pogo = gov't shills Alex Jones, Qanon, Adam Green, etc. tell you something funny and you comment or like, then you'll be exterminated under Project Zyphr... David Goldberg revealed this and other stuff (like how Trump converted to Judaism) and he got executed..

Source(s): COVID = COW ID; World Bank website says that Project COVID is from April 2nd, 2020 until 31st of March, 2025. According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • y

68 to 70 is about what I have in fluctuation now.

• ?

70F until the heating appliance stops working.

I leave the heating on set to 16C which means that it only comes one when the temperature dips below that.  It's actually warmer than that in the daytime due to passive solar heat just from the sun on the big windows in the lounge (they're double glazed).  I prefer it on the cool side, so I'm not martyring myself.  At the moment the boiler trundles into life around six in the evening and cycles on and off a few times in the night.  I don't like to let the temperature fall any lower because with thick stone walls once the heat goes of of them you'll never get it back in until May or so.

i set mine to 20 [C] and don't bother with day/night/weekend/holiday distinctions.  maybe if I had a fancy time of day controller [thermostat] ... but I don't

• ?

Mine is on at 20-21 during the day (depends on the high, so right now it's -2, so it's on 21), and about 19 at night while we're sleeping. It's also not running constantly. I have it on auto fan, which means if the temp in the house gets below what I set it at, it kicks on automatically and will heat until it's right, then shut off.

67 degrees f.  Round the clock.

62F at night, 65 to 68 when I'm home in the daytime. I set the thermostat to that and the furnace goes on as often and as for as long as it needs to in order to maintain those temperatures.

• Audrey

68 at night, 71 in the daytime. I'm cold all the time. Until June! Lol

When I'm out I leave it on 12c, at one time I had a frozen and burst pipe and it was like a waterfall, never turn it off in the winter. If I'm at home I have it on 20-23c. I leave it on constantly and the radiators go on and off when they need to in order to maintain the temperature.