Did you know Dominionism theology is the biggest threat to the US?

Dominionism refers to a political ideology which only Christians rule government and enforced Biblical law and norms on society. We go down that route I encourage people to rise up by force and overthrow the government. 

Update:

@Carmen

Because Dominionism tends to discriminate and persecute minority groups like other faiths and lifestyles and limit and even ban their rights. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

What a bad idea! @carmen - so what happens to the Jews in a situation like that? Would it be like Nazi Germany? Would you round up everyone who isn’t Christian and put them in the-education camps? 

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Carman:  There are several theocracies on the Earth.  You should look into one of them as a place to live.  

Oh but you are a Christian?  They don't want you there.

You wish the same for a secular USA? Jesus (as you and yours describe him) rules and others drool?  

That indeed is sad. 

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I understand that it is a *potential* threat, but I don't think that it has much of a chance at the moment.  It's not particularly organized.  Those who support it are trying to do it without being noticed until they've put enough people into power.

Those who support it are deluding themselves into thinking that if they succeed that they won't be opposed.

On the other hand, this country is getting so polarized that maybe the US needs to split into 2 countries.  Trump supporters should form a new country called The Insane States of America.  And the rest will form The Sane States of America.

• 2 months ago

NO WHY WOULD I BELIEVE THAT??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That sort of thing is part of US government already. That is why abortion seems to be the main issue for government. Also the vice president thinks the Earth is only 6,000 years ago, and Trump has just appointed a supreme court judge who is devoutly christian. 

No atheist can ever be elected president, because each candidate has to show he is a believer in order to get any votes. Political decisions in the US are made all the time based on christian religious beliefs. 

Even the money says In God We trust. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

That would be a rather positive turn for America. Why would you rise up against it? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.