Arizona CDL school drug test?

I recently got a unexpected grant that fell into my lap for 4,000.00 fke my class A cdl the only problem is I have my medical card I quit smoking 6 days ago but that doesn't fix the right now!

My question is for the drug test the arizo a CDL schools give you is it a supervised urine sample behind closed doors urine sample or hair or blood test any Information will be appreciated thank you 

I know I will need to perm quit that's no issue at all my future is more important than weed, my question is I asked and they said the drug test is done at the school I just ain't sure if they will follow me into the bathroom to supervise the urine sample or if I can sneak in urine fix 2.0 as I've done many times in my past via under the testicles for body temp clean fake urine 😅 I'd hate too roll up to my cdl school with fake pee only too find out they supervise the test. 

You're screwed unless you can put off using the grant for 6 months. If you get a positive test resulT, not only will you be unable to attend the class, you'll never be able to get a job without going through a rehab program first. EPIC FAIL. 

• Ron

You best get your **** together right now slick. Regardless of having a medical card, federal law forbids the use of any substance with a cdl . You can and will be subject to random drug tests at any time while employed as a driver and any positives will result in an automatic 365 day suspension of your license. Supervised testing isn't a normal thing. How you would bring in a substitute urine sampple is beyond me