Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 2 months ago

What is the most powerful Small Form Factor PC I can build for gaming at the moment?

Hello! I can use your help, please.

I want to build a small form factor PC for gaming in mind. My budget is $3-4k just in parts as I have a monitor.

I just do not like big cases. I like a small case so that it does not take-up much space on my desk.

That being said, what can I build for 4k resolution, high frame rate and to play all the next AAA titles, but only using small  form factor cases and parts.

Thank you for all your help!

• Dick

The biggest issues with what you want to build is going to be heat and cooling.  You'd probably have to go with an external water cooler hooked up to your CPU.  Heat in little boxes is always a problem.  JMHO

• ?

Buy a "Cooler Master NR200 SFF Small Form Factor Mini-ITX Case" and put a NVIDIA RTX 3090 (3 slot wide 310mm length) in it and you will have the most powerful SFF PC.