Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

Should I request a transfer from my current club in FIFA?

My player in career mode has been playing for Chelsea for the last few years and I am considering requesting a transfer. So far we have won the Champions League, Premier League, EFL Cup, and Community Shield (twice for every competition), and the FA Cup once. My player is also one of the highest-scoring players in Chelsea's history. Pretty soon, I will likely be the top scorer in Chelsea's history and I wanted to request a transfer after that happens. What do you recommend that I do? Should I leave Chelsea for a new chapter in my player's career, or should I stay with Chelsea and win more championships? 

• ?

When I last played that player career a few years ago I put in my transfer request but the club never let me leave so I stopped playing after 3 seasons, hopefully they've fixed that lol. Your plan sounds good yeah make yourself top scorer and head out to Europe. Don't join another English club or the Chelsea fans will hate you

• Adam

Try to win the champions league with teams from 5 different countries. However make the 5th a team who either is either newly promoted to one of the top 4 leagues, or is from a league outside the top 10 in europe (e.g. rangers)

Transfer explore different opportunities.