Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

On Yahoo answers, how do I ask a question anonymously if I want to do so?

LAN, you're as user DNA of Yahoo Answers IT. you 2 multiaccount. DNA ha 2 account. You di same discussion, same Answers. You don't question

Use the edit feature at the bottom right of the question

• Daniel

After you ask the Question click on the Edit Button then click Make Anonymous 

You can only Apply it After its been Posted you can not set it Ahead of time

Hey Friend! What an excellent and appropriate question. So many people want to know how to do that. It's great to see that you figured out how to do it, with or without the help of our friendly and supportive community. Good luck to you! x

• .

Clearly, you figured it out. 

• ?

you can Anonymize it afterwards.

• ?

I thought that you had to be the biggest idiot on Yahoo to ask this.  Unless you answered this in an alt account we have a new champion.   I See you did answer it , multiple times in fact.

• Sharon

Click on '+ Ask' at the top of the page and use the option next to your name to make it public or anonymous. To use the box in the right column change it with the 'edit' menu after submitting your question.