Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

What man can love me ? Im extremely mysterious and i think im hard to understand because i can mix with any body, personality wise?

Im not mean. Im sweet. I am understanding and not judgemental of others. I can mix with people who have different personalities than me. I can adapt to them easily. It even surprises me. For example i am a very sensitive emotional woman but these new guys i mix with are ... Typical guys, they think its affectionate to annoy others. I got used to it and now im not effected as much by it.

They arent my style at all, but since i have to be with them at work, theyre my friends there and ive managed to unintentionally morph to be with them harmoniously.

I know some other people might wonder who the fk i am because i easily mix with any type of personality. It makes me too mysterious. Even to myself: i dont know why this happens. I am just very adaptable and changeable. If its weird TO ME, i know it must be confusing to onlookers.

Try Grinder.   Or maybe post an ad looking for guys who like chicks with d*cks.   I am glad that you are finally dealing with your sublimated sexuality.   Maybe now that it's out in the open you will no longer feel the urge to constantly spam the same idiocy over and over.