need help with T/F questions for my electrical engineering class?
1. A mod-128 counter is a truncated counter.
2. Any Boolean function can be implemented using only NOR gates.
3. End around carry is an operation in 1's complement subtraction in which a 1 is added to the sum of the 2's complement of both operands.
4. A periodic digital signal that stays high for one third as long as it stays low has a 33% duty cycle.
5. A pair of states with the same outputs over the range of possible input combinations could possibly be equivalent.
6. Parity checking will not detect an odd number of errors.
Be the first to answer this question.