Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

They say a hat can really keep your head warm, but what kind of hats look good these days?

Do you wear hats or scarves in the winter, to be both warm and stylish? 

Favorite Answer

I always wear a hat in the winter.  Just a plain wool cap day to day and a fedora for nicer occasions.

I generally wear a good western hat year-round. In the summer, it's a straw hat to keep the sun off my head whereas in the winter it's a good felt or fur blend which keeps me warmer.

Where I live, it's bitter cold much of the winter and people wear hats even if the hats don't flatter them. I used to wear a hat only when I was outside for a long period, like shoveling snow, but since moving here, I wear a hat in winter on the real cold days.

While I look a lot better in a hat with a brim, I wear wool newsboy caps, those Greek fisherman hats, and knit hats.

I'm past the age of stylish and don't really care how I look, only that I'm warm and not dying from cold exposure. I have two thick wool beanies that I wear in the winter, and many scarves that are all kinds of colors and fabrics. Nothing matches, but no one cares, because they look the same way: we only care about keeping warm, the end.

Yes i wear a toque and sometimes a scarf.Keeps the head and ears warm and the cold draft from getting in your neck area. Best way to dress in winter is with multiple layers.if you really want to keep warm wear long underwear.