Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is Demoncratic trying to pass a stimulus deal with NO checks?

Hint ;they no longer need your votes

• bil
    Favorite Answer

It was never about the people...Democrats want to loot the federal treasury for Democrat LOCAL AND STATE government 'workers' and their pension slush funds.

Source(s): Watch and see were the 'student' loan slush fund CASH - ends up...Trust me, the Democrat deadbeats who can never 'pay back' a nickel because they NEVER intended to receive MARKETABLE skills....They are not the ULTIMATE beneficiaries. It will be the 'American' Democrat ADMINISTRATORS - at BIG 'education.'
  • Mandy

Idiot.  You should know this nonsense won’t work.  McConnell doesn’t want the stimulus in the bill now.  The election is over and their false “Trump is giving you money” ploy didn’t bring him enough votes to win.  So, Republicans do not have to pretend that they are interested in helping now.  

Because Congress already voted themselves a $50,000 pay raise and they don't give a crap about the people of this country. TERM LIMITS

We aren't. The RepubliCONS are trying to bail out billionaires and we are trying to help people in their time of need 

Go look at "US Nation al Debt Clock" !

The Government is not the Tooth Fairy , or Santa Clause !

at the end of the day "We The People" are stuck with the Bill !

The Politicians will get a SWEET  Pension and live well while you Brain Dead Libs

will OWE a lot of money ! You are helping to Destroy America , and you are taking down everyone else down with you !!!

Also this Financial crisis will most likely end up in Wars ! Where "We  the People" will have to send our Sons and Daughters to Fight for the CRIMINAL ACTIVIETY of the DEM-REP Monopoly !

Why did Moscow Mitch refuse to debate ANY sort of stimulus deal for the past 6 months?

The biggest obstacle to the stimulus deal is Moscow Mitch (R), which is his usual modus operandi.  

• Jeff S

Actually that's the Republican Senate! Are you a Republican that IGNORES the much bigger stimulus democrats in the House passed May!

Why aren't Republicans trying to pass a stimulus bill at all?

The Democrats aren't um . . . trying to help anybody except themselves, and I mean they are setting things up for when they take over the first American unconstitutional government. Trump is all America has right now, except God. And me, but I'm nothing. I trust God, and if Trump gets 4 more years, we know how things went with all this corruption and usurping against Trump. My trust is in the Lord. 4 more years sounds miraculous right now.

Because 93% of people are still employed and do not need advance payment of a tax credit.  It would be a waste of money.

The people who need help are the ones who are unemployed, who have lost their businesses or who are trying to keep their businesses afloat.

I fully support NO across the board stimulus checks this time around.    I find it odd that you appear to be a republican but don't seem to have a grip on fiscal responsibility.