Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Did I just faint/ nearly collapse due to my low iron, what is this?...?

So I have low iron, normalyl get dizzy whilst waking up and standing but I catch myself. Was better recently so decided not to go to docs. Then today I woke up went to bathroom, felt like I was dizzy, felt sick like vomitty. Stood up and I was feeling really dizzy and felt like I was going to collapse. Went downn stairs to my mum slowly but quickly so she could find me if I collapsed. Everything became dark and I felt deteached from my body. The worst part was I wasnt fainting. I felt my head go cold from the inside and below my abdomen go cold ie my legs. I thought its time im going to collapse and die. I felt like I was between life and death. Told my mum to call ambulance. But I was waiting to see if im going to collapse and just before I do I can tell her. But i wasnt going anywhere. I sat onto the sofa and slowly I got a bit better. Laid down and it went away. Tried to get back up and started to feel dizzy. Now im up and very cautious. Never happened to me before

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.