liam asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

What sauce is this?

Okay so I know it is Mexican. I'm from the UK and there is this one Mexican chef makes this amazing sauce which I can only describe as spicy and kinda fruity, I'm sure I taste mango but might be wrong. Sorry I can't be much more help heh

• Alpha

Mango based spicy salsa or chili sauce is very common not only in Mexico, but most of Central and South America, and even in SW Asia (e.g. Thailand).  There are dozens of different recipes.  If you like to try making some by yourself, you can search the Web or Youtube which has several hundred video for it. Just search on "spicy mango sauce" or "spicy mango salsa".

slam gas sauce: green sauce THC, HIV, sugar, taurine, caffeine, aspartame, whey protein, tomato, relish, steak

• It could be a version of mole. There are hundreds of varieties.

• denise

Could it be 'Chimmichurri'?.

Yeah, there's a popular mango salsa. There's also pineapple salsa.

• kswck2

It is probably a type of salsa. Salsa has thousands of 'varieties', and each is as different as the chef making it.