Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

How often do you find a mouse in your house? How can you sleep when there's a mouse?

I was sitting on my sofa, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of brown running by the fireplace. I have no idea where the mouse went, because it ran so fast and disappeared. I looked around the inside of the house in the living areas, and I can't find it. All I can think of is maybe it went under a door into the room where I have lots of boxes stored, but it can't stay in there forever? I put some glue traps out (that's all I have for traps). 

Is it normal to have mice in a house? It's Autumn here, and cool out. I live near a river, so I think that's why I get mice here, but never had them in any other prior homes. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Andy C

This Spring we were met a barrage of very large mice.

Their heads barely fit mouse traps!  Like juvenile rats!

I caught 3 by hand.

• 555555

Find out how they got in and seal it up. Mice are incredibly annoying as they are not 'quiet' at all and quite bold.

• Paul

First, the mouse isn't going to hurt you.  Put out traps (we use the old standard spring loaded wire trap, very cheap) and you will soon catch it.  It's certainly not unusual in my experience.  We saw one just yesterday running down the hall.  The little buggers like to get in out of the cold and they are experts at finding a way.