Destiny asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is this mental abuse and can i call cps for it?

My mom refuses to buy me clothes i have about 3 pairsof pants and only 2 shirts i feel comfortable to wear without being insucure and one pair of shoes and i spent about a month asking for walmart clithes cause i need them and she only got me one shirt and yellsat me wene i bring it up. Its to the point were i have tocrewear clothes for about a week becuase laundry at my house takes 2 to 3 days and now the washer is broken and idk what to do about ittheres someother miner things that happen but i wanna know if this is mental abuse and what cps will do if i call

No, it's just you being an entitled little loser who thinks that your mother has nothing better to spend money on than the latest fashions.  Congratulations on already having your stripper name picked out,

• V.G

No it's not mental abuse, your Mom probably doesn't have the money for new clothes and is doing the best she can. If your washing machine is broken you can hand wash the clothes yourself, all you need is a bowl r sink of warm water and a bar of soap.

You do realize you have to be over 13 to post here.