What computer game am i talking about?

I am trying to remember an online computer game that I used to play as a kid (sometime in the 2000-2010ish). There is not much that i remember about this game but there are some details that i remember. First of all I think the title had some type of fruit in it (maybe a cherry???) don’t quote me on that though because I’ve looked it up in the past and i might be wrong about that. You pick a character (a teen girl) and you live as her. There is a mini game (or maybe it was an ad and I was just stupid?) that you played where it was plinko but it was sponsored by captain crunch. There were a few buildings where you could go shopping and i think interact with people. I remember there was a clothing store. This is all I can remember, theres not much but I frequently try to figure out what it was called an I can’t remember for the life of me.

-it might be a stupid game :( I don’t want to play it again, and i probably wouldn’t find it fun anymore but i just want to remember

• I could be wrong, but I think that might be Millsberry.com 

Me and my sister used to play that when we were kids. But I remember it was around 2003-2005 though. 

This sounds like a stupid game