Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Can black people cook better than white people?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anton
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Every "black" person in the U.S. is part white.

Every "white" person in the U.S. is part black.

Racists are STUPID.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I used to be taunted by the black folks, being a white guy that makes Collard greens, and in less time than they do-until they try them and admit mine are often better than theirs. 

• 2 months ago

Inherently - no. All people have the capacity to cook well; it depends on what and when they're taught. 

• 2 months ago

There can be no accurate answer to your question because there is no objective way to measure best taste. Countries, cultures and classes all have their cuisines. I love tandoor, red beans and rice, BBQ, Indian legumes, a gyro sandwich, and Fettuccini Carbonara. None of these represent the whole of their group cuisine, and I'm not qualified to judge the best of the bunch. Neither is anyone else.

Why not consider food as a global adventure, and delight in the great tastes available on our planet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is absolutely no reason why skin color should affect cooking skills.  MOSTLY it is a matter of LEARNING how to cook, and anyone who wants to learn to cook CAN learn to cook well.

• 2 months ago

it's not about race, it's about culture. every culture has different tastes and ways of preparing food. some ways you'll enjoy more than others, that's all there is to it! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.