Gene asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

I have heard for a long  time that if you get 10 people together 2 of them will have the same birthday, not  year of birth but day of birth.?

Favorite Answer

This video will explain. It about coincidences.

https://youtu.be/WH-VGQueGl8

Youtube thumbnail

my cat has the same day of birth as me, the 14th but he's in september im january lol

no. 10 people is literally like .000000000000001% of the population. the odds are against you.

im not educated on this stuff but definitly not. 

No.  First off that would mean 20% of all people are born on the same day out of 365 or 366 days depending on which number you use.  And that assumes births are evenly distributed.  They're not. So that statement is BS.  I've met hundreds of people in my lifetime and only one shares my birthday.  If you include all the people I've met online since the advent of social media I've met about 6 total but that was on a board looking for people with the same birthday and year and literally hundreds of thousands participated. 

The information you were given is wrong. 

PS my experience on that old fashioned AOL Board convinced me that time twins (people born the same day, year, and within a few minutes of each other so that they share the same Moon and ASC & MC are as rare as hen's teeth despite what the skeptics claim. 

• Janet

It is EXTREMELY unlikely that this would happen.