Is Ellen Page confused?

So she has came out as trans and calls herself Elliott Page. Do most gay women come out gay but really wanna be men? 

"confused?"

The way you keep posting about this it seems like you are.

He's transgender, get over it.

Being gay and being trans are separate issues.

No.

Not all trans people are gay or confused.

I'm a bit surprised because in Inception I didn't even think she was a lesbian. To my knowledge most women would engage in lesbian activity since humans evolved but then there were also like bull dyke lesbians also. What's odd is if one is hot and dresses up in girly clothes for the Feds because they don't want to legalize cocaine with the $pics and porch monkeys. But anyway this government trying to encourage sex change for anyone who will go for it seems a bit odd. I mself have never had romantic feelings towards men or had a tranny preference. In fact ask Tito because I don't think they are even naturally occurring. Only in salamanders. Jim use to do that tranny pysch thing I think because his ex wife told my mom he was w a tranny like the Scarface thing. I'll be honest though the thought of a woman that has romantic feelings only towards me and other women turns me on a lot. It might be a deformity. Like if my girlfriend or wife also had a girlfriend would I hate her. Probably not. Is that wrong? I would actually prefer if I didn't bang the other girl also because even though that sounds like fun I have always thought that women are probably smart and will get angry later on and want to cheat with another dude.

Shes just another one joining the looney bin with the rest of them. SHE will never be a man. Why wait to 27 to come out lesbian then 33 to come out as trans. She doesn't know who the hell she is.