Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why do water signs try to be like fire signs?

Especially Pisces and Scorpio. Pisces try to be Sagittarius and Scorpio try to be Aries. Cancer try to be Leo

Favorite Answer

You're right. Both water signs and fire signs are Hypocrites.

• ?

WRONG ASSumptions...I am Pisces and I love being one...we have lots of compassion..so do Cancers...U ARE WRONG ..U DO NOT READ MINDS...GROW UP AND MYOB...I AM MARRIED TO A FIRE SIGN...

• Lisa

Each element has personality type added with element.  Fire signs are the assholes, water signs are the cry babies, earth signs the pricks etc.. So to say Pisces try to be Sagittarius those are just the flakes of their elements so you have cry baby flake and asshole flake. Cancer and Leo are like the spooners, cancer be like all I could really just use a hug but then you have leo be like hey girl and just inch up on you to snug.  These are just lame over generalizations though, I have never noticed what you are asking though so probably just the ppl you hang around

They don't.  You're making this up. 

• Janet

Because NO ONE is just one Element. Most people have at least one of their 10 “planets” in each of the 4 Elements.

When you call someone a Pisces, ALL you are identifying is their SUN location. But they have 9 OTHER planets, just as important if not MORE important, and it is rare for more than 1 or 2 of those to be in the same Sign as the Sun.

More than that, it is very rare for someone to NOT have an Element in their chart that has no planets in it.

So no one IS a particular Element. Yes, Sun in Pisces has their Sun in a Water Sign but they could EASILY no other planets in a Water Sign AND have 2 or more planets in Fire Signs. I know many people with Sun in Pisces, who have ONLY Sun in a Water Sign … and 3 or 4 planets in Fire Signs … so of COURSE they ARE much more like Fire than like Water.

Anytime we refer to someone as being just ONE Sign, either we are scamming the public or we have been scammed by the scammers.

How about facts backed with data instead of opinions. Our individual observations mean nothing. 

Maybe astrology got the sequence wrong. Where else does the Tooth Fairy science fail?

• .

It be my Sag rising