Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

Toxic workplace?

Long story short, I almost have been working half a year at my workplace and there are three co workers who non stop try to bring me down to look bad in front of my manager. 

They accuse me of things I do not do and try to get other co workers against me by feeding them lies. 

It’s like they want me fired. I believe it due to jealously because I adapted quickly to the workplace expectations, rules etc and my manager was very impressed with my hard work. 

I get so sad and upset when I go to work because I feel like it’s me against everyone I work with now. 

I realized those three co workers have a group chat with everyone and new hired employees but except me, and they follow everyone on social media but me.

I don’t know what to do, but I’m worried if my manager will believe their lies because they have been working there for more then a year.

I want to quit but then again, I feel as if I will have a hard time finding a job due to the pandemic.

What do I do?

maybe you should talk to your manager about it

🥴 Baby... when youre on top of your game and the best of the best.... none can touch you.

Dont give them a reason to fire you. Just focus on your job and cover your butt. 

They want to fight dirty, you fight dirty too. Then go home and sleep like a baby. 

🥴 I do.

Prayer does wonders too. Keep a positive mind.