If a man dressed in this style, would you assume he was straight or gay?

Does this taste in clothing say anything about the wearer's sexuality one way or the other?

https://i.imgur.com/XEYeMse.jpg

Favorite Answer

Assumptions are not reality. You can really NEVER tell what someone's sexuality is, unless you ask them! Plus how people come across..? Is not only a matter of how they dress. But also a matter of their personality, body language, voice, how they carry themselves, etc.

Anyway, some straight guys like colorful clothes. Some straight guys are more feminine. The word "metrosexual" exists for a reason! Although the stereotype is, gay guys are more likely to dress flamboyantly.

Plus also, the reality of who people are is always MUCH more complex than just straight vs. gay! Take the love of my life, for instance.. He's biologically male, (identifies as non-binary, and does not feel completely male on a soul level, though), and has always been a VERY naturally feminine and submissive person. Not in a catty, dramatic, performative way. In a very humble, genuine, sincere, "this is just who he is" kind of way. And you would think guys like that are automatically gay, right..? WRONG! He is in fact bisexual! And very much in love with me! A biological female. And.. like I said, I know some feminine guys are straight as well. There are all kinds of different people out there, and stereotypes are indeed just stereotypes.

You cant access this based on how he should dress. 

Nobody with any sense is going to click thru to some random link to feed your ego.

depends on why he was dressed like that