Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

How to get rid of the "naked" feeling on my ring finger without getting a ring?

Theres a constant feeling of emptiness on that finger..  As if a ring should be there, but is missing.

I cant put a ring there tho.  Its the left hand so only an engagement or wedding ring goes there..   But Im not good enough for anyone to want to marry me, so an actual ring will never go there.

Update:

I absolutely can NOT "wear one anyways"

I can only wear a ring if a MAN BUYS IT FOR ME

Update 2:

A ring can go on ANY OTHER FINGER.

The finger that feels "naked" tho is reserved ONLY for an engagement or wedding ring.   THAT one MUST come from a male significant other

Update 3:

Meds dont take away that sensation

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Trish
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Stop being dramatic.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

how about sticking  it up you bum , might work , try it and let us  know ..troll

• a
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

"...but I'm not good enough for anyone to want to marry me..."

If you truly think this, you need professional help. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious as a heart attack. Your other drivel, 'reserved for engagement/wedding/only if a man buys it' is secondary.

I've been married and widowed. Marriage is not what you think; it's not all unicorns and rainbows, it's a lot of hard work and hard decisions - when it's good. When it's bad it's even harder. (Take it from someone who knows)

Once widowed, I wanted the nice relationship I didn't really get the first time. I realized, though, that a bad relationship is worse than none at all. I had to understand and believe that it's MY responsibility to make a life worth living, not a man's. And - I am who and what I am, whether I ever find another partner or spend the rest of my life single.

You're literally looking to something outside yourself to make you whole. Baby, it doesn't work like that. It isn't a man's responsibility to fulfill you, and *making someone else* happy and whole is too large a responsibility to put on someone else.

Neediness isn't appealing. If that's how you're approaching dating or life, it's no wonder people are frightened away.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try talking with your family doctor about your issues zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I've sold thousands of rings and most of them went to ladies who used them on all of their fingers. Many girls wear a ring on that finger prior to being engaged or married. As for never getting a man to propose to you, you might get surprised someday. 

• 2 months ago

You're being full-bore ridiculous. Stop it.

• 2 months ago

Er nope - any ring can go on your ring finger. It's only an engagement / wedding ring if given or used for this purpose. Otherwise - it's just a ring. And you don't need a man for a ring. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

didn't you just say you wanted to cut off your ring finger? you are seriously demented. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe get a tattoo there, it's all the rage. 

• 2 months ago

maybe you should wear one anyways

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.